Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Kindle!

Today I got a kindle! It's really pretty. I even got a special Doctor Who skin for it! :D
At the moment, I only have one book on my kindle, and it's the third book in the Dexter series. I do plan on buying LOTS more though.
Another exciting event of the day is that I threw out my back. I am in sooo much pain. The worst part of it is HOW my back actually went out. I was bending over to tie my shoe while humming a little song. While trying to loop one of the shoelaces I feel this horrible pain in my lower back causing me to be pretty much immobile. I sat for ten minutes not moving because of the fear of this horrible pain. Finally I painfully stood up and wobbled over to my bed to lie down.
Then the highlight of my day is what my best friend Jason said to me regarding my moving across the country:
"...Because I have no friends." I say.
"Yah you do." Jason replies.
"Well just you and everyone else back home." I look down at the ground solemnly.
"Yah and that's all you need, so come back here." Jason shouts.

This dialogue above is why Jason totally rocks, and if he ever reads this, then I say hello!

Now another fun thing, is that I've decided that every daily blog posting I make will start with "How To" andddd I plan on reviewing books and television shows...AND Doctor Who episodes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment