Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Book I Just Finished, Review #1

Dearly Devoted Dexter
By Jeff Lindsay

          What I love about Dexter, is that, no matter how highly he thinks of himself, he still wonders why anyone would like him. Often, when he gets in a dangerous situation he thinks, "Well maybe I shouldn't save myself, because I'm a monster." Another super excellent thing about this serial killer killing serial killer is that he constantly explains how he feels no emotion, bla bla bla, but! Whenever his foster sister Deborah is in trouble, he saves her! That's total love if you ask me, I just don't think he realizes it.
         Now enough about how much I like this character. This is the second book in the series by Jeff Lindsay; the first being Darkly Dreaming Dexter (which I recommend you read this one before Dearly Devoted Dexter). The killer that the police and Dexter are after is pretty gruesome this time around, not only that, but he seems to be involved with Sergeant Doakes and his buddy from Washington? I will say no more though because I do not want to give anything away!
READDD It!

No comments:

Post a Comment