Saturday, February 5, 2011

How To Calculate!

Today I attended a very exciting math competition. My school is absolutely phenomenal at math, so we obviously placed extremely high. My team got 18th place :)
This particular competition was excruciatingly difficult though; It consisted of an impossible individual test, a mental math test, a potpourri test, a geometry test, and an evil algebra test. But the best part of it all was my spectacular lunch:
  • Peanut butter (extra crunchy) and jelly with bananas within this tasty whole wheat sandwich. 
  • pistachios with some tasty little chocolate chips
  • three excellent chocolate chip cookies
  • a chocolate milk
  • a coke
  • Zotz candies!
  • and PINEAPPLE!
Did I ever mention that I LOVE pineapple?
Some more highlights of this adventure would be playing catchphrase the entire two-hour bus ride home and (not to forget) the extreme math tutoring goin' down on the way TO the competition. My friend Austin was drillin' me with them factorials, man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment